Reverie 4 - Is this really fair?

Oque diz ser, oque poderá ser, ainda que esteja!



Play the video while you read!


"[...] Is like a delirious drift into the void, but [...] Is closer to slowly fading away in a field as the flowers watch you die of exhaustion. It's still death, but less confusing and more cathartic."

〰Such a Lem, June of 2022.

 

         Sometimes I think I'm sad, but today I'm sure of it. I'm not crying or blaming whatever is making me feel this way. Instead, I prefer to fix my eyes on something and let myself get lost in my thoughts while I just breathe. If I could just watch my life going through the days, would it be such a bad thing? Because that's all I really want right now...

         Couldn't life be easier for us? Why do we need to suffer for so long if we don't even have high expectations of changes in our lifes...? Sometimes I guess we are just faking our thoughts to try to get through these days without freaking out about so much shit happening to us and to the world, thinking that maybe one day we will finally be winners, that we can have a better future, but what is future for us? Or any of all broken kids, teens, and adults if you don't come from a wealthy family? Or work so hard that you lose yourself in the process... I really don't understand... What's the point of all this suffering?

         Life never seems fair to some of us, it seems to choose some to have the best things in this world and maybe, just maybe I'm not one of them... And I think to myself, even when I think about all this, the world , isn't it a wonderful place yet?



 




Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas